To compete in a disruptive global market, every organization needs to deliver valuable technology solutions at the speed of business. This requires a shared DevOps mindset among all the people needed to define, build, test, deploy, and release software-driven systems—not just the engineers operating a CI/CD pipeline.
The two-day, interactive course helps people across technical, non-technical, and leadership roles work together to optimize their value stream from end to end. Attendees will learn what DevOps is, why it is important to every role, and design a continuous delivery pipeline that is tailored to their business. Attendees work in cross-functional teams to map their current state value stream from concept to cash, identify major bottlenecks to flow, and build an actionable implementation plan that will accelerate the benefits of DevOps in their organization.
After attending the class, attendees should be able to:
- Explain how DevOps enables strategic business objectives
- Apply a CALMR approach to DevOps to avoid automating broken processes
- Understand how successful DevOps requires continuous exploration, continuous integration, continuous deployment, and the ability to release to end users on demand
- Incorporate continuous testing and continuous security into the delivery pipeline
- Use value stream mapping to measure flow and identify bottlenecks in the end-to-end delivery process
- Select DevOps skills and tools strategically for the fastest, most compelling results
- Prioritize DevOps solutions and investments for greatest economic benefit
- Design and implement a multi-phased DevOps transformation plan tailored to their organization
- Work with all roles and levels in the organization to continually optimize the value stream
What Attendees Get
The class registration includes:
- Attendee workbook
- Preparation and eligibility to take the exam
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Certificate of completion
- SAFe DevOps Practitioner (SDP) certification upon passing exam
Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to qualify for the exam.
None. All are welcome to attend the course without prior DevOps or SAFe experience.
- Introducing DevOps
- Mapping your Continuous Delivery Pipeline
- Gaining alignment with Continuous Exploration
- Building quality with Continuous Integration
- Reducing time-to-market with Continuous Deployment
- Delivering Business Value with Release on Demand
- Taking action
He graduated from Marmara University Computer Science and Engineering. He started his career at a pharmacy start-up.
After working as a software developer in Kuveyt Türk Participation Bank in technology infrastructure transformation, and working as Product Owner and Scrum Master in BSH Household appliances, he started to work at BSH as a Corporate Agile Coach in Germany.
While Doğan continues his coaching services, he also provides trainings and consultancy on Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), Large Scale Scrum (LeSS), Kanban, Scrum, Lean Portfolio Management in Europe.
Dogan has been working on dozens of teams in Kanban Method and Scrum Framework; He took part in the onboarding of 4 teams on SAFe and one experiment on LeSS. Doğan cares about creating and implementing a transformation roadmap with senior executives and developing the necessary skills within the organization.
Doğan has the following certificates:
Accredited Kanban Trainer (AKT), Certified SAFe 5.0 Program Consultant (SPC), Certified LeSS Practitioner, LPM, CSM, CSPO, KMP